iES28TG is a highly redundant and scalable Layer-3 managed Gigabit Ethernet switch with 4 modular slots. Designed to withstand the harshest environments of Transmission and Distribution substations and rolling stock applications.
The iES28TG is fully compliant with industry standards such as IEC 61850, IEEE 1613, and EN50155, with an operating temperature from -40 to +85 degrees C and redundancy support through functions like iRing and STP/RSTP/MSTP assuring protection of all
iES28TG can also be managed conveniently via the iManage Software Suite, Telnet, and console (CLI) configuration.
- Supports up to 4 x 10 Gigabit Uplink Ports
- Modular chassis allows for easy scalability and future proofing of network designs
- Supports iRing (recovery time < 30ms up to 250 units in one ring)
- Supports STP, RSTP and MSTP â Supports Layer 3 routing, RIP and static routing function
- Support IEEE 1588v2 PTP clock synchronization â IPv6 support
- VLAN Priority: Supports priority-tagged frames to be received by specific IEDs
- MRP Media Redundancy Protocol as per IEC62439-2
- Supports HTTPS/SSH protocol enhanced network security
- Supports SMTP clock client â IP-based bandwidth management
- Application-based QoS management â Device Linking security function
- DOS/DDOS auto threat prevention â IGMP v2/v3 (IGMP snooping support)
- SNMP v1/v2c/v3 & RMON and 802.1Q VLAN Network Management
- Support ACL, TACACS+ and 802.1x User Authentication
- Supports 9.6K Bytes Jumbo Frame â Multiple alarm notification methods
- Administration by
Web-browser , Console (CLI), and iManage Software Suite configuration ,Telnet
- LLDP (Link Layer Discovery Protocol)
hot swappablepower supplies 19 inchrack mount design.