The iDS24GF is a modular Serial Device Server with up to 16 serial ports and 6 Ethernet ports designed for power substation applications. The iDS24GF is fully compliant with IEC 61850-3 and IEEE 1613. It has standard features such as a TCP/IP interface with versatile operation modes: Virtual Com, Serial Tunnel, TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP and a Modbus Gateway.
In addition, using the iManage Windows utility or the DS-Tool; allows for the easy configuration of multiple devices and the setup of Virtual Com. Features such as the NAT Router Pass Through, DDNS, and PPPoE, make it more convenient for administrators to configure the device servers through NAT routers from different IP domains or Internet via a remote modem.
The iDS24GF can also simultaneously transfer data to 5 redundant host PC’s to avoid Ethernet connection breakdown or any host PC fails. It has features such as HTTPS, SSH, and SSL encryption to assure the security of critical data transmission.
- Supports up to 16 Serial RS232/422/485 ports with protocol gateway functionality with enhanced 1KV isolation.
- Compliant with IEC61850-3 and IEEE1613.
- Supports ModBus TCP, DNP3, and TIN serial protocols.
- Supports up to 6 Ethernet Ports; 4x10/100/1000Tx, and 2x100/1000 (X).
- 5 Host Devices: Virtual COM, TCP Server, TCP Client Mode.
- Supports application based QoS management.
- Security: SSL encryption – Secured management by HTTPS and SSH – IP Access, IP White list.
- Supports 2 In, 2 Out IRIG B (Future Option).
- Internet Communication: PPPoE. â Supports SNMP v1/v2/v3.
- Event warning by Syslog, Email, SNMP Trap, and Relay.
- Administration by Web-browser, Telnet, Console (CLI), and iManage Software Suite.
- 19 inch Galvanized steel rack mount chassis.
- Designed to meet IP40 for ingress protection.
- Redundant dual hot-swappable power supplies.