The ENERIUM 50 power monitor helps to optimize energy management by recording the consumption monitoring data and the load curve. It also monitors the electrical installation by means of time/date-stamped recordings of events on the electrical quantities or on-off inputs.
The built-in Ethernet output allows processing and remote control of the product. Its on-off inputs/outputs enable it to interface simply in a monitoring or control architecture.
- Active energy accuracy class: 0.5s
- Measurement accuracy: Voltage 0.2 % (20 % to 130 %) / Current: 0.2 % (10 % to 130 %)
- Measurement in all 4 quadrants
- Measurement functions
- Measurement of harmonics up to the 25th order
- Hour Meters
- 8 load curves
- Customizable graphical screen
- 16 configurable alarms.